RPW

RPW

I just joined today and am looking forward to learning more about my recently purchased Dodge B-3-D-126 Dually Dump Truck. I intend to eventually restore while also using as a work truck around our developing farm property.

• Like 2

Glad to have you!

Lots of farm trucks here to compare, etc.

Post a bunch of pictures, always better with pictures. :)

Also, if you choose to, post your location in the profile incase anyone is close by and can lend a hand.

Tim aka 48Dodger

Does someone know where I can find a maintenance and overhaul manual for my 1951 B-3-D-126 dually dump truck? A parts manual would also be helpful. Thanks in advance?

28 minutes ago, RPW said:

Does someone know where I can find a maintenance and overhaul manual for my 1951 B-3-D-126 dually dump truck? A parts manual would also be helpful. Thanks in advance?

Hey RPW, A parts manual is online here

As far as a service manual, everyone uses the same manual you can find on Amazon or Ebay. Let me know if you need a link. The manual is not great, but you have access to a lot of guys with a lot of knowledge right here. Use the search function in this forum and you will find a tremendous amount of information.