Looking for an industrial manifold.

LehrBigBoy

I am looking for an intake/exhaust manifold setup like the one in the picture. It is for a short block 218/230 Chrysler industrial. It has a downdraft carb and exhaust  that exits out the front top. I'm trying to restore a tractor, and I have to have this configuration, as the steering shaft is in the way of the lower rear exit on the car manifolds. I could also use the dual side port exhaust as well. Any help would be awesome. The original I had with the tractor was stolen from my dads shed. I did see one on here in January, that was what I was looking for. I'm going to try to tag the member. 

IMG_1403.PNG

I have one for the 25 inch engine but that is no use to you.  Is your manifold cracked ?  Perhaps it can be repaired.

The manifold on the custom is actually a dual port that was also made for industrial engines. I wish I could find one of those. It would work also. And I had looked at the homemade ones by moose. As a last resort I will have one built. But I would really like to find an original, since the tractor is so rare. 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:29 PM, LehrBigBoy said:

Here is another tractor like mine. You can see why I can't use a car manifold

IMG_0278.JPG

I've never made one like that for the short blocks, but it wouldn't be a problem.  Let me know if/when you want me to.

Edited by moose

On 12/7/2017 at 9:29 PM, LehrBigBoy said:

Here is another tractor like mine. You can see why I can't use a car manifold. 

IMG_0278.JPG

A bit of a side note...

I noticed the diamond shaped boss just ahead of the draft tube and didn't recall seeing that before. Then I looked as some pictures of my engine and there it was. I guess I just never noticed it. It appears to be the same shape as the fuel pump boss. Did some engines have the fuel pump mounted in this location?

I have this one from a 25" engine and will never use it.  Let me know if anyone can use it.  Free + Shipping.

Well, I keep getting a warning that I can only add a photo up to 3MB's.  The photo is just under 1.  What's with that ?