1948 Plymouth Rat Rod

Bobby

On 12/5/2017 at 4:58 AM, Plymouthy Adams said:

...a clean shop is the product of a very sick mind...

I feel  so much better now !     We could start a Christmas exchange.   Your Junque for mine and so on.   Get the Beach Boy's "Little St Nick" to deliver and we could spend the rest of the year blissfully sorting stuff out.

now you know deep in your heart that if you were to sort out some stuff maybe, just maybe let some if it meander off your property, that more than not in the coming week YOU WILL NEED THAT ITEM....or you WILL NOT FIND that special wrench you had laying by the vice...

PS..got any junque SU-4's laying about jetted for a Cooper S?...:lol:

No S U -4s.

But you will be amused to learn that I have bought some of my stuff back at swap meets.

The people who got the stuff from me are OFF the Christmas list.

• Like 1

Might want to list any of your take off parts in the for sale section. It will help fiance your project and also help the guy that's wanting to keep his stock.

Good luck with your project, I'm wondering what the elves have in store for me?  Vent glass rubber would be an excellent gift if any elves read my posts.

If that was a small block GM motor the Elf made a mistake and delivered the wrong motor!! Should have been a small block v-8  Mopar!

Have heard that mistakes do happen upon occasion. Is there a 1-800 phone number to call with problems on the delivery??  :lol:

DJ

On 12/5/2017 at 7:15 AM, Don Coatney said:

When I removed the hood on my car I asked my trusty dog where to store it. He said roof roof.

MickJagger-1.jpg

When my dog saw my first coat of paint he said ruff  ruff.

• Haha 1