11th Annual Clements Tailgate BBQ, in Clements California

48Dodger

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, Todd B said:

I am definitely coming just not sure if my wife is coming with or not. I will be bringing some Real Wisconsin Cheese with.  Anyone have a favorite?  

Julie asked for "muenster cheese"? I don't know if that is a Wisconsin cheese or not...

if not, I'm in for a sample of the "Widmer's 8yr old cheddar"......

if you bring a cooler, throw in some Wisconsin butter milk also....... i'll get my own salt and pepper :D

I am not sure on the Munster cheese either, I will look into it. I definitely am sending out some 10 year cheddar. My favorite. 

I plan on having the cheese house send it out. I don’t want to deal with it on the plane. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Todd B said:

I am not sure on the Munster cheese either, I will look into it. I definitely am sending out some 10 year cheddar. My favorite. 

I plan on having the cheese house send it out. I don’t want to deal with it on the plane. 

I’ve been craving some Juusto cheese lately, and with all of this cheese talk today I decided to make a pit stop at Simon’s Specialty Cheese in Little Chute on my way home from work. I left there with more than just that, which is normal. 

They have plenty of Muenster. Right next to the Limburger... :o

1401E5D6-1704-4B97-8CA9-A73C1777C573.jpeg.dae6da359806bc871a348dbb6225f6ed.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Merle Coggins said:

Or, we could just send out some Wisconsin head wear... :D

IMG_5606_zpsc3avvbcz.jpg

who in their right mind puts fake cheese on their heads....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Merle Coggins said:

Don't need to be the brightest to be the most beautiful...

don't let em fun ya Merle..... we like green and gold/yellow ;)

rims.JPG.629456f8b61de11feb4d33cfc8690a8f.JPG

• Thanks 1

100% on the wheels and tires Brent!

The trucks got all it need's now to be done....I like it!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Don Coatney said:

I suggest you don't back up until the jack stands are moved

Thanks Don, I accept your suggestion! As stated above "don't need to be the brightest..... " :D

• Thanks 1

Hotel is also booked.:D

stopped at the cheese house today to check on delivery and she said 2 day priority U S mail they ship.  I plan on sending the cheese the Monday prior so it gives them a few days extra. 

• Like 2

Paul, I think Todd is saying....

what do you call cheeze that's  not yours ?   

Nacho cheeze!!   

(Bah bum Ching) 

Lol, thank you! Goodnight....... Drive safe!  :D

Edited by Brent B3B
  • Like 1

The weekend is over.....I worked straight through that weekend cleaning up what I could. I have so many things on my plate

I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get the project of "BBQ party prep". Jim Shepard showed up on Sunday and we knocked out

a bunch of stuff. Really, it doesn't matter what my place looks like.....the trucks and the people....the food and the fun...that's what

everyone remembers. I love Friday night before the Q, everyone who can make it, sits around the fire and bs's about whatever.....the

hammock, always a good moment by "Big Brother" the old 49 1.5 ton dump truck  watching over the front gate, watching the all the trucks

and cars make their way up the long driveway that Saturday morning.......then the late night fire, everyone's voices a lil hoarse from the days

endless conversations about trucks and stuff, yet, still willing to get out a lil more before the party is really over......I can't wait.

I've made a lot of good friends that don't live any where near me. I plan and hope to meet many more. My friends are always welcome here,

and I'm lucky enough to see most of them around spring, when the grass is green and the air is crisp. If I could send a tiny bit of the experience

to everyone who ever wanted to go, but couldn't.....I wouldn't know what to send.....but if you can imagine being surrounded by a bunch of friends

who know what an old Dodge truck looks like, what it sounds like, if you can imagine not having to explain it, but just enjoy the moment and know you

are not the only one who gets it.....that's what I would send, cuz really, that's the best part. Hanging out with people who get that lil bit of "crazy" we have. lol 

Here's looking forward to another awesome get together! Cheers to everyone who wishes they could make it, Cheers to those making it for the first time,

Cheers to those planning for the next year, and a big Cheer to those who are making this deal a bit of a habit!!! Can't wait to see y'all.

Tim aka 48Dodger        

• Thanks 1