Could our trucks really be this valuable???

For that kind of $$$ they could at least use the correct rear bumper and tail light brackets... Not that I'm nit picking...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1949-Dodge-Other-Pickups/162725030947?hash=item25e32aec23:g:QvYAAOSwXxhZ8D4F&vxp=mtr

What type of winter fishing do you do?

Ebay is a warmer option!  :lol:

DJ

pass the bowl around so I can consider that price...what a joke

Its worth 50,000 .

If you're a person who doesn't paint, doesn't sand, doesn't research, doesn't put in glass, doesn't rebuild engines, doesn't rebuild axles,

doesn't mount tires, doesn't color sand, doesn't re chrome, doesn't cut and buff, doesn't locate small parts, sew panels, doesn't re upholstery seats, 

doesn't cut glass, doesn't restore/reassemble heaters , rebuild door internals, can't weld exhaust pipes, doesn't balance or mount tires, doesn't do body work

doesn't rebuild steering boxes, doesn't rebuild transmissions, doesn't restore rims, doesn't cut/fit wood beds, doesn't know how to locate correct radios or light covers,

if you don't know jack about working on vehicles.........yeah, 50,000 is gonna be your price to have it all done and have the keys handed to you.  IMO

48D

got a guy local to me, he stopped in front of my place (actually he ran out of gas) in his ole dodge truck that is a rat rod looking thing albeit has a full cover engine bay and a late model hemi..claims 60K plus invested....I cannot see where the money was spent...as I am sure it could nver be sold at that price, where it is an investment...?  Can't hide money as they say...but you can squander it...