Forum member visitor..

Plymouthy Adams

Gene, austinsailor, and friend Linda dropped by and spent the afternoon here in beautiful downtown Elko......had a good visit but I also understand them wanting to be through Atlanta tonight instead of braving the rush hour traffic in the morning.  (he is the one with the lifts in his shoes)

IMG_1877.JPG

• Like 1

Almost back to Missouri. What a pleasant visit! 

Plymothy has quite a collection from classics to bordering antique.  It's obvious from his projects he's quite a craftsman. And, although he didn't say as much, it appears he enjoys the building  more than the driving. 

I hope to be invited for another tour. I think the best way would be to trailer something like my 24 Dodge Brothers roadster to somewhere in the area and wheel into his drive in it.

Thanks for the hospitality, Tim. If you get to central Missouri on a car chase please drop in.

Great picture of you and Gene!

Never get tired of seeing pictures like these.....

Really the best part about the internet I guess.....how else would I be friends with Tim Adams while living "half a world away"? lol.....

48D