anybody heard from JB Neal?

Brent B3B

kind of OT, but I know not everyone see's the OT section that might have heard from JB. hopefully he is OK.

I sent him a PM but still see no activity since  "hurricane Harvey"   

Thanks,

Thanks, glad it sounds like he is ok.

yeah, I'll join... Right after Todd B joins and it snows at the April BBQ in Lodi (with their outside air temp below 32deg)  :P

stay strong Todd! Resist! 

Mod, please move to OT..... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Hey Tim, have tried a couple times to send a PM..think maybe your PM box is full....nothing urgent mind ya.   

Show up in April and tell him in person..... can't use the "swap meet weekend"excuse this year, he changed the date. :D 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, Brent B3B said:

Show up in April and tell him in person..... can't use the "swap meet weekend"excuse this year, he changed the date. :D 

basically what you are saying is that anything from this time forward would be an EXCUSE....ummmm......I don't like flying?    I'm allergic to California..unlike Superman, I can't leap over the Rockies in a single bound...not enough bread to leave a crumb trail to find my way home....the truth, getting more like my father was as I age...home body, but never rule it out....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Haha 1

lol.....its time Adams.....even Don Coatney has made a visit to the epicenter where old dodge trucks meet....I promise I'll make you a standard "Only One Side Burnt Burger" for ya. 

I'll let you stay as long as you want, long as you help with the my wife's COE....lol

Tim aka 48Dodger

P.s. I'll dust out the pm box :D

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Ok, call off the APB! I Heard from him.... all is right again.... carry on! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I went on hiatus here for 6 months, Hurricane Harvey did not affect me directly but I had too many other projects going on that have eaten up my time in the interim, mainly helping out neighbors who aren't able to do some things on their own...so far have logged over 2,000 miles on my truck this month already while taking care of business...as for FB, I use it mainly to play Scrabble with some ppl and to document my unbelievable yet true stories of interaction with the rest of the world, which has included many pieces of photographic evidence...such as the time that schools were shutting down and businesses were closing because of a nasty winter weather blast that was en route...and things did not go quite to what was forecast, but I was iced in and had to stay at home that day anyways... :cool:

IMG_20180318_090532.jpg

received_10213592944211516.jpeg

• Haha 2