Oil Leak Jack

FlashBuddy

Introduce your self to your Harbor Freight Store Manager, He may be you BFF.   Charlie Stephenson

• Like 1

Swap it out with the Daytona 3 ton available at H.F.. Snap-On is pissed at this copycat. Put this jack centerline of your front axle and the truck 's lifted 24" effortlessly. If those aluminum jacks were considerably lighter than steel I would buy one but any jack worth its weight, is not going to be portably light. As low as $180 vs. $500+ for the Snap On.

IMG_4889.jpg

Thanks @kendall, I'll do some checking around. 24" sounds fantastic. The main reason I bought the one I did was it's 23 3/4 inch lift height. When I crawl under my truck I like to have as much room as I can :) Thought about digging a trench in the side yard to create a mechanics pit but the wife nixed that one. 

49 minutes ago, FlashBuddy said:

Thanks @kendall, I'll do some checking around. 24" sounds fantastic. The main reason I bought the one I did was it's 23 3/4 inch lift height. When I crawl under my truck I like to have as much room as I can :)Thought about digging a trench in the side yard to create a mechanics pit but the wife nixed that one. 

maybe she was concerned of the dual purpose of such an excavation......:eek:

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

maybe she was concerned of the dual purpose of such an excavation......:eek:

Tim, your evil side is showing.

• Like 1

I know this topic has been discussed before but in my opinion harbor freight is the last tool store I would trust my to lift one of my treasures. We just had this discussion today at work, one of my crew members purchased a wire feed welder from Harbor freight. Lasted a month and is now junk. 

Sorry for my opinion, but I depend on my tools to last. 

A JACK IS FOR LIFTING ONLY REQUIRES A STAND BEFORE ENTERING THE CRUSH ZONE. Charlie Stephenson