Landed a parts car

Mopar Wayne

I got lucky this weekend and scored a parts car, Honestly there are not to many usable parts for me but I noticed it had an electric wiper motor and 2 heater boxes. Plus a spare transmission. My question is how rare are the 2 heaters and electric wiper motor? I have not seen one with them yet.

IMG_3542.jpg

• Like 1

Mopar Wayne,

Dual Electric Windshield Wipers were standard equipment on all D-24 Custom models!

Walt

1 minute ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

I've never seen one without electric wipers....but then again, all of my D24's have been Custom high line.....

Mine has a vacuum motor and does not work.  So I am hoping to get this one usable and retro mine.  My car is a deluxe model , the cheap one.  I was just not sure on this part.  But for what I paid for the car it is worth the gamble. 

Nice find... speaking of parts, does anyone know of a source for the small knobs that go on the vent window lever lock shaft (the part you push in to unlatch the lever)?  Both of my front ones are missing.  It looks like a small, chrome knob about 1/4" diameter that fits on to the 1/8" shaft...

16 hours ago, Mopar Wayne said:

I got lucky this weekend and scored a parts car, Honestly there are not to many usable parts for me but I noticed it had an electric wiper motor and 2 heater boxes. Plus a spare transmission. My question is how rare are the 2 heaters and electric wiper motor? I have not seen one with them yet.

Hey, the 2 plastic knobs under the dash are worth $ 20 a piece if you have to buy them. :-)  What's the rest of the car look like?