Vent wind glass seal

Raul

Hello. I have a 1950 Plymouth business coupe deluxe P19. Where could I find the seal between the triangular glass and the channel on my vent wind?. I can't find information about it.

Thanks

Raul

20171119_182318.jpg

Go to a good automobile galss installation store and then get a tube of the black silicon glass seting that goes in a tube you just put it in the channel with a caulking gun and it permits you to move and set the glas perfectly in place and gives a better seal.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

I had a vent window replaced - took it the local glass shop and they installed it for a 20$. I understand this is not a tough job - I reasoned it was something I did not need to learn and only needed one done. I figured the cost of the tape roll might offset the shops fee. What I did do is remove the old glass from the frame and also from a donor. That was a pain. Soaked in very strong solvent for many hrs and slowly scrapped out the old setting tape using old dental tools, very messy and slow. Next, I sand blasted the frame and painted it before taking to the glass shop...