Hoodies and tees

Frank Elder

This is not a for sale ad or am I involved other than introducing you to a young man's work, one day soon Chris will join the forum and hawk his wares in the proper for sale section. I have already gotten the ok from a Mod for him to do this.

He wants to see If anybody is interested in 1947 to 1957 dodge truck hooded sweat shirts and Tee shirts, he makes a quality product and stands behind his work, I told him that the main interest here are 48 thru 55 pilot house job rated but also people are interested in prewar and 47s......and 57s.

His main body of work so far spans from sweptsides 61-71 and 72-79 tin grilles also a little red truck shirt.

Here is a sample he has not made any of our trucks yet but will do test runs to see if there is interest.....thanks for listening and looking.

23130741_1894109917270358_3104906841242366665_n.jpg

• Like 1

Yes I  would be interested in 48 ~ 50  B2B  front grill shot t shirt .