Identity & Outside Extension Arm

I changed my screen name from Winston B1D to my real name.

I've been looking for an outside mirror extension arm and bracket without success.  Are these readily available and i need to search under more rocks or different rocks? 

Reading through old threads its pretty clear some parts/accessories are hard to come by.  Wondering if i'm just not calling/searching the right places or if this is a hard to find accessory.

I'll put a listing in the classifieds if someone has one to sell.

Mopar_Outside Mirror Extension Arm_Part 1199008.jpg

Thanks guys for input so far. 

Brent .... yep, I looked at VPW.  What they have is close.  Fall back plan is use one of theirs.  Ideally I'm looking to match the drivers side.

Todd .... Zeb's in Tigerton is on my hit list to visit.  can't recall where i saw it, but reportedly has good inventory of dodge parts. Owner said no extension arm, but I don't think we were on same page with part description.  a walk through the yard may yield a surprise.

4 hours ago, Kris Bolstad said:

Brent .... yep, I looked at VPW.  What they have is close.  Fall back plan is use one of theirs.  Ideally I'm looking to match the drivers side.

Todd .... Zeb's in Tigerton is on my hit list to visit.  can't recall where i saw it, but reportedly has good inventory of dodge parts. Owner said no extension arm, but I don't think we were on same page with part description.  a walk through the yard may yield a surprise.

Zeb’s is 4 miles from me. Let me know when you go and stop in and I will show you toy box. 

5 hours ago, Kris Bolstad said:

I’ll take any hubcaps, a right rear twilight and a passenger rear view  hinge .bracketmirror