Dodge truck not in film

My first trip to the Mideast.....there was no such thing as Coca-Cola and no Ford vehicles either...I could live without the one....when I got on the plane to go back home....that sweet little stewardess brought me an ice cold Coke...man was that ever good.....HOWEVER, I have not had a cola in 14 years...

9 hours ago, Charlie Stephenson said:

The Coke or the sweet little stewardess ???  Charlie Stephenson

Ever fly Cathay Pacific airlines....?  Can't speak for recent, but back in the day they were top on service and their stewardesses also top of the line cute, smartly dressed, friendly but extremely professional.  I would always trade my return ticket so to fly Cathay Pacific on my return from the Mideast to London for US connector flight.  Plus they flew 727's...that worth the ticket trade alone.

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Awesome video, thanks for sharing.  Reminds me of Qataban and Sheba...the book I mean.  I have yet to see the video footage of the expedition; although I attended one of George Farrier's slideshow presentations back in the 90s.

Thanks' Plymouthy Adams. I first watched this movie the on your previous post,  Just can't get enough of it.  Charlie Stephenson

I came across this on an English car forum that I am a member.  Found it a bit out of place but they seemed to like the massive Dodge trucks of that era.  I used to read a few books online and one them was King Solomon's Mine and the book was very interesting, few colorful characters and as always, a hero and a villain.  It would be good to see the original film again.