Ocala pumpkin car show

JOHN EDGE

This weekend I ran up to the annual pumpkin car show in Ocala Florida. It's a great show and attracts around 600 cars and trucks and attendance is usually around 20000. Having gotten the 52 Plymouth suburban done around April this year I've show it a few times and I'm still amazed at the attention this vehicle gets. We've never done a Plymouth out of our shop and my partner thought I was crazy doing this vehicle but people seem to love it. We have many high dollars cars in our shop and this Plymouth has really made me a believer that people want something different to look at.  Well back to the show. I was only able to stay Saturday for about 4 hrs so Sunday I get a call from the show chairman telling me I had an award.  I said thanks but I wasn't coming up Sunday and said fine he would save it for me. Well that little wagon won best of show and $250.00 prize money. I was floored.. So keep showing those old mopars  people love em

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

YAHOOO!!!.........way to go!!! John and with the best looking Fulton Visor no less!!............lol................that'll show 'em.............congratulations on a job well done, everything about your car is absolutely spot on, stance, colour, engine, wheels/hubcaps....everything...........regards, andyd  

On 2.11.2017 at 12:32 PM, JOHN EDGE said:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still amazed at the response to this old wagon

Now - would do those friends of yours that wondered about your Plymouth choice now !!!! :-))))