NEW SHACKLES AND PINS NOT TAKEING GREASE

gramps1951

As the title states I installed new rear springs with new shackles and pins they did fit snug but not what I thought was way tight I greased the parts before installing them but now  tryed my grease gun on these new parts and they won't take grease any idears?  New parts too tight?  Thanks Neil PS the gun is working fine on other fittings just not on these new parts

Edited by gramps1951

no I will try that but I think it unlikely that all zerk fittings are bad and all are new . but I will check them  thanks. and thanks greg I will check your idear it is still jacked up in the air.  Neil

My truck didn't want to take grease with all the new parts either. I could barely get it to take any! After driving it a little bit, it took grease like normal. Hope this helps!