48 P-15 Sedan parting

Skrambler

Hello All.

I have recently purchased a 1948 Plymouth S/D four door sedan to add to my collection . I really have too many irons in the fire to do a whole lot with this car at this time.

One of the things that has brought my attention is that this car has a real nice, original front and rear seat in it!

The original mohair is dusty, and could obviously use a good cleaning, but it is tear free and quite complete!

The car was stored in a heated garage, rodent free, here in S.W. Pennsylvania for many years.This being one of the last few nice days before ol' man Winter hits, I removed the interior, and have it stored properly.

This has now taken up quite a bit of space that I do not have too much of lately.

Would there be anyone out there wanting to purchase these parts? I would love to have them picked up, and not have to ship these pieces, but, I am open for suggestions also.

These are not "show" quality parts, but quite frankly, I have not seen anything close to something this nice, original in a long time.

Would like to hear any comments or questions.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your interests.....

Don.

I am just north of Pittsburgh PA., just off the PA turnpike PA 76.

Make me a reasonable offer. I would be happy to send you photos that you could possibly post on this site. I guess that I must be doing something wrong, can't seem to upload them:(

The headliner, and pillar fabric is all there too, but the car is outside, and soon the varmits will be using it as nesting material.

If I get a break in the weather, I may be able to remove some item tomorrow.

The original dash and woodgraining is really, really nice!

This is a complete car with a very nice trunk and trunk floor section.

I'll keep it around for a while, but not forever.

Thanks for your interests.....

Guest Rich Fleetwood

where are you located; Im in New castle and didnt realize anyone from the site lived this close.

from youre desciption of 76 im guessing Beaver Falls.

are you going to part the whole car or jsut sell the interior and restore the body?

thanks Rich

Rich.

Thanks for your reply!

Well, your guess was pretty close, I am in Mars. 10 mikes off of old Exit 4 on the turnpike.

I was going to restore this car, but with the lack of inside storage, I decided to part this one out before the damage of winter weather takes it's toll. The car is 3/4 primed, and the rest is bare steel. Floors and rockers have had some restoration done but need completed. Simply" bought before I thought" on this one.

If you are interested in the shell after I am done with removing what I need, I would be happy to have you over to look at it. Your right! I had no idea there was another member so close! GREAT!:D

D25_Steve.

Hope the above answers your question.:o

HACKNSACK44.

The rear fenders are pretty solid. They appeared to have some dent damage to them at some time, so there is some bodywork done to them that still needs some prep work. These are not perfect but quite acceptable parts. Not junk!

Not sure what to ask for them, I would entertain offers. They are off the car, and in dry storage at this time a long with the doors, front fenders and hood.

I suppose that the rear fenders could be shipped via UPS?

I am going to be working on the car and the parts today, I will try to photograph what I can. As I said before, I can send photos directly, but am having a time of it getting them to post here:( I'm sure it is simple, just something that I am doing wrong or overlooking.

If someone would like to post them here after they receive them, I would not have a problem with that.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Guys.

Guest usedmind

I am missing a few pieces for my P15. I was wonderng if you had the center ring and horn button for the steering wheel, headlight knob, front arm rests, the bottom right square on the chrom center console on the dash, the piece of trim that goes right across the center of the blove box, and lastly the passenger front door trim piece.

Thanks for your time.

Andy

Andy.

I am going to be selling the whole dash board as a whole piece. Everything (radio,clock, gauges, knobs,cables, woodgraining) is darn near perfect, and working on it. Sorry.

I will have the horn button, and ring, and I do have several sets of the front armrests. They are strickly "cores" and will need added attention.

I also have the complete passenger side,front door garnish complete with the vent window, nice original woodgrain to it.

Send me your email address, and I'll send prices.

Thanks for your inquiry:D