Boards for 1 ton box

Hey guys haven't posted in a while. I was wondering because I am doing the boards in the back of the box what your all using. I saw Spitfires post about the plywood. The boards in me box are 3/4 inch thick, 5 1/4 inch wide and 106 inch long. Does this sound right. The two on either side are 10 inch wide by 106 inch long. Just wondering if this sounds right. Want to by something but I don't want to break the bank. Till I have a bit more money. 

Best of luck. With the bed kits coming in at $1000 + I  searched everywhere for oak boards and couldn't source them here in Vancouver.  With the finished sizing being 10 1/2 you need to find 12" boards (finished size as 11 1/4). I thought about getting 6" boards (finished size of 5 1/4) and glueing them together.

For now I ' m using cedar which works to hold all the parts in place and make it driveable.

If you can find a lumber mill you can get rough sawn 4/4 (four quarter) boards. The lumber will still likely have a lot of moisture content and you will need to let it dry for a while, but then you can install it rough sawn or plane and sand it to a nice finish.