Australians with Mopar announce yourself (swap, sell, buy, hi)

Rustydodge46

If you own a Mopar and your located in Australia give us a shout out and let it be known. Here's the place to mingle with other Aussies.

I'm in Brisbane and here's my 46 dodge utility (was a tow truck)

Looking for parts. Looking for parts necessary to restore back to ute (tailgate etc)

FB_IMG_1508231381568.jpg

FB_IMG_1508231385289.jpg

received_2054960574790361.jpeg

received_2054960568123695.jpeg

• Like 1

Rustydodge.........do you know Davin Cole?...........he IS the expert on the Oz Pilot House trucks, lives in Brisbaneand is a member on here......goes under the DeSotoDav moniker...........he has an early 50's fully restored DeSoto truck.....plus quite a few others and might be able to help re the bits you need..............have you checked or mentioned anything on the Pilothouse side of the forum?..............btw this is a pic of my 1940 Dodge, have had it since 1971.............welcome aboard the best mopar form.........Andy Douglas 

P1000709 (800x600).jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Update from me - sold the 46 dodge ute, too ,much work, someone else can do that. just me and the 42 P14C now. It's going in for resto in a few weeks. I've created a facebook group for these rare beauties feel free to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/496566131163408/

Edited by Rustydodge46
mis-spell

8 minutes ago, Rustydodge46 said:

@maok wow what a beauty! 

Here's my 42

Screenshot_20200104-131648_Photos.jpg

Do you have a side on view, the coupes always look better side on.

Rusty........was that the car that was listed a few times on Oz ebay a couple of years ago?.had stock wheels at the time............it looks the same and was listed for what seemed to be a very good price.........either way any more info and more pics...we love pics............lol..........andyd 

Edited by Andydodge

The rear by far is my favourite angle of the coupes :) ? The rear lights are not period correct for 42 but that's about to change as I found a bunch of 42 parts from a donor including the rear lights. 

favourite angle.JPG

Edited by Rustydodge46
addding more info
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rustydodge46 said:

The rear by far is my favourite angle of the coupes :) ? The rear lights are not period correct for 42 but that's about to change as I found a bunch of 42 parts from a donor including the rear lights. 

favourite angle.JPG

Yeah, I like the bum as well.

Aust day at Ormiston will be Clyde's first real outing.

Rusty.....what do you mean by not period correct?.........those lights look original to me..............this was the lights on my 41 Coupe............I thought 42 went horizontal like yours.........andyd

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1549.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rustydodge46 said:

@Andydodge i have a set of 41 bumper wings just like yours laying around in a box I'll never use....

please do not post parts offers for trade or sale on the main forum, please keep to PM or to the Classified section of the forum.  thanks.