Drive shaft slip yolk

Kevin

1 am new to this forum ,and have a question. 

I am restoring  my 1950 Dodge truck  B-2-C  and I noticed the slip yolk has along of play on the drive shaft spline . It is 5 1/2" center to end long . The driveshaft has 16 splines and is 1 1/4" in dia.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a new one ?

Thanks.

Edited by Kevin
Misspelled word

No, here is a photo of what I have .

Someone has modified the end by inserting a splined insert and spotwelding it to the end. It has the Cleveland universals.

It measures 2 1/4" inside the yolk width  and is approx 5 1/2" center to end with          1 1/8"dia. Universal cap size.

20171101_232147.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Jerry

I appreciate  your effort to find one for me,but I have already  purchased Cleveland  universals for the driveshaft and have installed them on the rear .

so I need the yolk that is like my photo which  has tapped holes for the cap retainers. 

20171101_232147.jpg

Maybe it's like this?

Dis-regard

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

Yokes are tough to find, and what you do find is likely worn. Mine on my 51 B3C has a bit of play too. Worse case scenario, a good driveshaft shop can make you up something new that will work, but of course you no longer have a original parts.