Engine compatibility

Batterzazu

I am selling a motor out of my 52 Dodge 2 ton. I have a party interested in buying it but we notice that my head is the “25” inch head and his is the “23” inch head. Will the 25” motor easily replace the 23” motor???

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 1:45 PM, Batterzazu said:

I am selling a motor out of my 52 Dodge 2 ton. I have a party interested in buying it but we notice that my head is the “25” inch head and his is the “23” inch head. Will the 25” motor easily replace the 23” motor???

on this i would take advice from the more senior members, all ive done up to date is mostly body work and a little wiring done. yes im doing a chassis swap but im having to do alot of research first then cross reference that just to be on the safe side. i really hate to go backwards on a project so i like to make sure the first time to do it right(like measure four times lol then cut so to speak).