Picture request

pflaming

My Plymouth shop manual is a reprint on poor quality. My glossy page manual burned in the fire. Page 289 shows fresh air Hester models 104 and 505. Does some one have a nice clear picture of that page?  I have to fabricate that air distribution tube. It was made out of paper. 

image.jpg

I just learned a Paul Taylor on Plymouth Bulletin fabs a perfect replacement. I hate to spend $35 for membership to POC to find him. 

Edited by pflaming

Go to the POC website, in the store section are back issues of the bulletin, some you can click on, and scroll through the pages.  Perhaps his info will be in the classified section.  Or maybe a member on this forum who is a POC member will look up his contact info.  I am pretty sure he doesn't restrict sales to club members only.  Did you search this sites vendors list?

very soon, maybe tomorrow will be back over stripping parts from the 52 suburban.

It has the same style air duct I believe.  This one has the blower cage right near the core support, and ducting back to the firewall.

If wanted can take photos with a tape measure next to it or specific areas, just shout out if you want.

OK I finally got to go over and play today. I took some photos, is flat out ugly.

It all is in decent condition, but it is covered with some sort of under coating, same with the inner fenders and firewall.

So here is a few photos, I want to say the whole thing is 3 pieces? The front has the blower, middle section has the heater core, is that heater core really 14" wide? Almost a second radiator. And the 3rd piece connects to the firewall.

Is it the 3rd piece that you are making? Let me know if any more pictures would be helpful, If you point out a area or section for measurements I can get them for you.

I also posted a picture of the under seat heater, was a hole cut in the floor, and the heater has a housing that drops in and is fastened to the floor. It is located directly under the driver, not sure I would like this.

IMG_20171013_113925304.jpg

IMG_20171013_114003365_HDR.jpg

A couple of years ago I bought an R10 OD. When I went to get it, the seller gave me three complete fresh air heaters which are the pieces in these pictures. What I don't have is the under the dash distribution assembly shown in above posts. TKS anyway for the effort.