Here's a beauty of a Barn-Find from Oregon being sold by Denwerks on the Bring-A-Trailer auction sight. Long video included. This is one that would be a shame to restore beyond basic function and comfort. Pretty rare to have one in such great shape rise to the surface. There can't be many around hiding!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1953-dodge-pilothouse-b4-b-truck/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-10-02

I think even at $20,000 it would be a steal.

That patina is amazing.

• Confused 1

Now I can raise my prices on parts!:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some trucks and their patina look OK but that one, to me, looks brutal. $17,250 is a lot of money and only worth it if everything else is really good. I think it needs a good orange paint job as that is the colour of the dash and firewall. Probably looking at another $5,000+ depending on what an owner would like to do and how good a job. Do it your-selfers would save some on that cost. Just my two nickles worth. We no longer use cents in Canada and it is rumoured the nickle is next. Everything is just rounded up or down.

Edited by RobertKB
  • Like 1

wow, 20k, what would my semi truck and trailer bring?????? I agree some patina is cool but I thought that one they may have tried to hard to make it look old.

My two pennies, ( I still bend over and pick  them up on the parking lots when I see them)

• Like 1

I honestly do pick up pennies in the parking lot! Still have all of them too:lol:

• Thanks 1

We owned a small amusement park and it was amazing how many kids would throw there pennies out in the parking lot. My young nephew was there one day and I pointed at a penny on the pavement and he said there is no way he would bend over to pick up a penny. Fast forward 15 years that same nephew doesn't have a pot to piss in and expects the rest of us to support him.  

I am 52 and still bend over for every penny I see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1