1941 Chrysler C28 Wiring Harness

Alex

Alex..welcome.  Many folks here have nothing but great things to speak of the Rhode Island Wiring company....

At the top of the forum page is a search engine for looking up keywords, here is the results for Rhode Island wiring   http://p15-d24.com/search/

You can search other companies here to see if they have feedback from our members, again, be sure you are at the top of the forum and not searching within a single thread, if in a thread, results will only be from that thread. 

Alex,

When I purchased my D-24 3W Coupe, the YnZ harness was already installed. It is an excellent, very authentic looking electrical device. Their installation directions appear to be well organized and easy to follow.

Since then (because of my 265" engine, T-5 five speed transmission and 12V conversions) I've worked with YnZ to get additional connectors and matching wire. They've been very helpful and supportive - terrific people to work with.

I highly recommend YnZ!

Walt 

1 hour ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Alex..welcome.  Many folks here have nothing but great things to speak of the Rhode Island Wiring company....

At the top of the forum page is a search engine for looking up keywords, here is the results for Rhode Island wiring   http://p15-d24.com/search/

You can search other companies here to see if they have feedback from our members, again, be sure you are at the top of the forum and not searching within a single thread, if in a thread, results will only be from that thread. 

Thank`s for your info . I have read a lot of positive opinions about Rhode Island Wiring :-) I have to check the shipping and tax prices because thats a big part of the bill ! 

25 minutes ago, 49D-24BusCpe said:

Alex,

When I purchased my D-24 3W Coupe, the YnZ harness was already installed. It is an excellent, very authentic looking electrical device. Their installation directions appear to be well organized and easy to follow.

Since then (because of my 265" engine, T-5 five speed transmission and 12V conversions) I've worked with YnZ to get additional connectors and matching wire. They've been very helpful and supportive - terrific people to work with.

I highly recommend YnZ!

Walt 

Thank`s i will check this companie too !!

I've installed a few harnesses from RI and Y and Z.

With Y and Z harnesses I've had to resolder some loose bullet terminals and the letter labels sometimes are not on the wires well-they fall off..

Other than that with Y and Z fair/OK. I prefer RI.

• 3 months later...

Happy New Year

I have ordered from YnZ the complete wiring Harness ! ( Main , Taillight, Headlight,Vacamatic)

The Harness is  very authentic looking !

They've been very helpful and supportive - terrific people to work with.   I highly recommend YnZ!

What`s the best to start rewiring a car ? What is best to start ?

Front to back or from inside to outside ?

First remove the existing harness or part for part ?

Remove the Dashboard and other parts of the car ?

Can you tell me your experience to rewire the whole car?

What you think how long does it takes to rewire the car?

Thank`s Alex

DSC_0795.JPG

I've bought 2 wiring harnesses from YnZ's The first for my 1937 Pontiac and one for my 48 Plymouth. Both are excellent quality and I had no problems installing on my Pontiac. I am in the process of rewiring my 48 Plymouth right now. I pulled the dash from my Plymouth to make it easier and also to woodgrain it. I left the dash in my Pontiac when I rewired it and it was a lot more tedious craning your head under the dash to see where things go. Other than that I didn't find it to be overly difficult to do. Just take lots of reference photos or make drawings. Good luck with your project!

Kevin