Frt Brake Line Input on wrong side?

Dennis Detweiler

I got rebuilt front wheel cylinders from Bernbaum and the line inputs are on the rear side of the wheel cylinder. Whoever put wheel cylinders on previously put the left cylinder on the right wheel and right on the left, which put the large piston on the front side (wrong) of the cylinder, but was correct for the frontal inlet connection. The manual says, the large piston should face the rear which puts the flex line inlet also facing rear. 

In other words, each of these new cylinders have and "L" on one and "R" on the other, which puts it correct with large piston to the rear side, but line inlet also toward the rear. So do I purchase a longer flexible line and route it behind the front axle? Not sure how to proceed? 

I bought rebuilt front wheel cylinders from Bernbaum, but the flexible line inlets on the cylinders face the rear. The metal brake lines connect in front of the wheels? The cylinders are marked correctly with "L" and "R" which puts the large pistons correctly facing the rear. What corrections do I need to make? 

The previous brake job reversed the cylinders Left to right and right to left side which pointed the inlet in the correct direction, but put the large piston in front.