Front Suspension

kansascoronetguy

Zeke, curious why you need just the nuts as service packages for the upper & lower outer pins should come with new nuts...........addmitedly, many yrs ago the threaded hole on the outer lower A arm on one side of my car was stripped so I made a spare nut into a tapered countersunk circular "nut", removed the remains of the stripped thread in the A arm and used the pin to firmly lock the tapered nut into the A arm...........then welded it, the tapered nut into the arm..........been working fine since..........I would have a couple of nuts around here somewhere if need be but surely there is someone in the States who can give you a couple?.................let me know if you are stuck............andyd.      

Try Andy Bernbaums.........I'd be surprised if they didn't have some floating around..but if you get stuck then let me know...........andyd.

13 hours ago, kansascoronetguy said:

andy 

i have all 4 pins and 3 of the nuts, i was hoping to find one plus a couple spares if someone had them or if they new where to get some.... 

I was worried that you lost your......"fasteners".......lol.....I'll go join Donald now, sigh.

Edited by Frank Elder
  • Haha 1

Typical..........a guy finds a nice corner to be banished to and next thing everyone wants it......SHEESH.......lol............Zeke................went & had a look..........I have a nice clean nut in my left pocket...........here, put your hand in and feel it.....................hmmm..........that didn't sound quite right.............lol..............now which forum am I on?......oh, yep I remember now.......lol.........anyway Zeke if you can't get a nut I can send this one, will probably take 7-10 days to get there tho'....its from an upper outer pin..............now Don & Frank........is there any room left in the corner?...........regards, andyd 

• Haha 2

Old Bob Hope joke, or so I was told.  He asks one of the women on the tour to put her hand in his pocket.  She says, "Oh, I'd feel crazy."  He says, "Put your hand in further (farther?*) and you'll feel nuts".   

Maybe we all need our own corner.  

*Farther, a matter of distance;  further, a matter of degree.  Take your pick.  

• Like 1

So Don............have you still got your Bob Hope mask?............lol.................sun shining, birds twittering in South Grafton, NSW Oz.............lol.....regards, andyd.

21 hours ago, Andydodge said:

Typical..........a guy finds a nice corner to be banished to and next thing everyone wants it......SHEESH.......lol............Zeke................went & had a look..........I have a nice clean nut in my left pocket...........here, put your hand in and feel it.....................hmmm..........that didn't sound quite right.............lol..............now which forum am I on?......oh, yep I remember now.......lol.........anyway Zeke if you can't get a nut I can send this one, will probably take 7-10 days to get there tho'....its from an upper outer pin..............now Don & Frank........is there any room left in the corner?...........regards, andyd 

VACANCY-1-neon-led-custom-signage-change

Is that corner available only by the night or have weekly and monthly rates??  :huh:

DJ

Edited by DJ194950

Yep.....mine, all mine..............lol...................its good that we don't take ourselves too seriously......lol.............I certainly don't take me too seriously...........lol........regards, andyd. 

So, back to my nuts...........or nut.............Zeke...........did you get your nut?..........as mentioned I have a nice clean nut sitting here on the dining room table.........she who must be obeyed starts to get a little toey when I leave my nuts on the table for too long.......something about decorum.......lol..................andyd  

Zeke..........should've warned you..........we shouldn't be left alone..........we start playing with our nuts........btw......hows yours?...............lol...........find one yet?...........lol...........andyd