Weight of a front P15 Fender

Busted_Knuckles

Would anyone have a guesstimate on what a front fender weighs? The reason I ask is I am attempting to get some shipping quotes on a pair of rear fender and one front fender a guy has. I only have one rear fender to weigh and measure so I'm good with the rears and I can pretty much guess on the front fender dimension but if anyone happens to know exactly that would be great information.

This guy has some nice parts at very fair prices so I'd like to go with his stuff if possible, I found one local guy who wants to charge me stupid prices  and I have to go crawl around on the ground in the woods to dismantle the front end so he can pull the engine out of the donor car, I was born at night but it wasn't last night

Thanks for your help I really do appreciate it

" Would anyone have a guesstimate on what a front fender weighs? " ...   Do you have a bathroom scale ?   Weigh yourself , pick up the fender and weigh yourself with the fender and subtract the difference . Or easiest method is to put the fender on the scale if it will balance .  Oh I see now , the other guy has the fender . 

Edited by Jerry Roberts

With or without the headlamp hardware???  Its been 12+ years since I've had mine off but I would guess 20 without, 24/5 with. Check with Greyhound bus lines they will ship bulky items station to station pretty reasonably, especially bulky stuff.  Goes in the below floor luggage compartments, so good packagings is suggested.  I don't think they will handle palletized stuff.  Years ago I made a crate of cardboard and MDF to ship a three speed trans via bus, it was about one third the cost of fedx, ups or dhl. Took like three days to get from central NY to upper Midwest.

Edited by greg g