Fargokew

I think a p18C  1949 I believe, is a Canadian Plymouth engine.  When you are using the term Kew you are feffering the the Kew Garden facility.  According to the All Par website, Kew was an assembly site for knockdowns.  Rather than send completed vehicles and pay stiff tarrifs, Chrysler Canada exported assemblies and parts that were screwed together at the Kew works.  

Measure the length of the cylinder head.  While you do that, note the square headed plug screwed into the head above #6 cylinder.  You can remove it, insert a 7 inch long piece of stiff wire and measure the stroke of the piston as you rotate the engine by hand.  Undoing the sparkplugs will ease the rotation of the engine.  Once you know the stroke, you can assume a bore measurement according to year of manufacturer, and determine the engine's displacement.

I would agree with Greg that the engine number appears to be a 1949 Canadian Plymouth block - a 25 inch block,originally 3-3/8" bore,4-1/16" stroke,218.06 cu. in. displacement. With the GVW 12320 lbs. - It  appears that you have a 1.5 Ton truck....others may have additional info.:) 

Edited by T120
added word - Canadian

EngineEngine rebuild parts are available from several sources, but why buy a kit that might you might not need.  Vintage Power Wagons, Eggs, have websites, as does Kanter.  Terrell Machine inTexas also has lots of pieces but by phone only.  If you are going to tear it down, your machine shop can folks will make a list of what you need new and what can be reused.