wiper motor

frankendodge

hello everyone. ive been reading up on wiper motors.I have the vacuum motor for my truck,but I don't think I want to go vacuum. one of my friends got a motor out of an suv,the motor that works the back wiper.i forgot what vehicle it was,but I can find out. he said it bolted right on to the bracket.just worndering if anyone on here had any knowledge of such a motor that would fit. 

I don't know but would also like to find out the problem I have found is there is not a lot of room under the dash. the large angle of modern windshields gives for lots of room I once used a power window motor  as a wiper motor on my b3b it only worked the drivers side and power window motors were not ment to work continually plus there was no park had to shut it off at the right spot but did work for a couple of years I welded a pivot shaft on to the metal gear it was kind of hack but I had the motor so it was free.

I have small 6V Bosch motors on my 47 WC that I rebuilt picture 1. While I was looking around for parts I found new replacement wiper motors in 6 or 12 volt. 2nd picture that were similar in size and style. Not sure what your motors look like or if these would work for you.

s-l1600[1].jpg

$_58[1].jpg