Langdon electronic distributor. Spark plugs

SpringHeeledJack_53

Good morning all. I just put in the electronic distributor from Langdon. It came with Champion plugs but i normally prefer Autolite. Ive searched quite a bit on here for a pn or interchange but have not found one. What is a good plug and gap to run with this distributor? Its a 218 in 53 plymouth btw. As of right now i have Autolite 303 set at .35. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I fitted a Langdon HEI to my 1941 Plymouth and was very impressed with the improvement in starting and general driveability......unfortunately this was about 7-8 yrs ago and I have since sold the car...from memory I used either Bosch or Champion plugs but can't be sure which nor the plug number, however I reset the plug gap to 45thou however I had been told that I could up the gap to maybe 50thou if need be but kept it at 45, it ran well, the HEI was the best thing I did to the car........ these are the only decent pics I have that sort of show the HEI..............andyd.   

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1544.JPG

Edited by Andydodge
info