Arizona Parts

Branded

Thank you, he has the part I need, I've only talked to him thru e mail. Gave me a price with shipping and he takes Pay Pal and says item will ship at the end of the month. Must not ship daily. 

Edited by Branded

17 hours ago, Fernando Mendes said:

Do not know.Here is Brazil.I bought a remanufactored camshaft and two sprockets for my WWII Willys 1942 jeep.

Didn't know anyone on the forum owned an early Jeep? The flat fender model MB (42-45) is my favorite. The values of those have really went up in the last 10yrs. I would own one for sure if I could fit in one. Lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Flatie46 said:

Didn't know anyone on the forum owned an early Jeep? The flat fender model MB (42-45) is my favorite. The values of those have really went up in the last 10yrs. I would own one for sure if I could fit in one. Lol

03.Set.17 357.jpg

7 de setembro julio de castilhos 141.jpg

fevereiro 16 003.jpg

• Like 2

He has a part I need. At the moment his price is a little steep for what I am willing to pay but the part isn't critical to the operation of my vehicle. Keep checking eBay, Craigslist, etc... to see if I can find it cheaper. 

He is a little "short" when it comes to communication with him but if I got a bunch of emails like he probably does I wouldn't be too chatty either.

P.S. Anybody have a silver faced 1982-83 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth AM/FM or AM/FM/Cassette radio for a K-car on the cheap to replace mine? 

On 9/14/2017 at 1:51 PM, Branded said:

Found this vendor doing a Parts search. Anyone purchased parts from Arizona Parts (Martin Kolner).

Martin Kolner / Arizona Parts deals in older Mopar parts NOS and used. I wasn't looking for  Jeep parts but, thanks for the effort.