Hershey Site OAD # 7&8 Nat Desoto Club

desoto1939

I have just received my vendor packet for this years Hershey Swap meet that will be held from Oct 4-7.

The National DeSoto Club and I will have two vendors spots on the ORANGE FIELD ROW  OAD Site 7 and Site 8.

The Orange field is the field with the GIANT Convention Center. If you are standing in front of the center then go to the far right rows we should be about the 2 or 3 row in from the outer roard that would have the car corral.

If you are at Hershey please stop by and have a visit and sit for a while. Good MoPar conversations will be going on all day.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 3

Maybe I'll come this year?  I went to Hershey a few years ago, and the first three days were solid rain!  I didn't even go.  Then on the fourth day, the rain stopped, so I went.  I always thought that I would see row after row of old cars for sale there.  But mostly what I saw was just a very good car show.  Did I get a false impression of Hershey that year?  Marc.

1 hour ago, MarcDeSoto said:

Maybe I'll come this year?  I went to Hershey a few years ago, and the first three days were solid rain!  I didn't even go.  Then on the fourth day, the rain stopped, so I went.  I always thought that I would see row after row of old cars for sale there.  But mostly what I saw was just a very good car show.  Did I get a false impression of Hershey that year?  Marc.

The car show is held on Saturday. You will find cars on the swap vendor sites for sale and also in the car corral.  If it was the year that rained both Wed and Thursday and Friday yes most of the vendor pulled out early becasue of the rain. I was also there that same year. It rained so hard to water was leaking into our trailor fromt he AC unit.  Never know what type of weather we will get have been there and sunny and warm all 4 days and then sometime it rains on one day.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com