P17 Business Coupe

Deluxe_Mike

Hi folks,

let me introduce first. My name is Mike, just turned 44 on 9/03. I'm from Luxembourg / Europe and I plan to buy a P17 business coupe in the next days. While looking through the pictures on the internet I decided that the first modification I'd do is to lower the coupe for about 2" front and rear. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'd need 2" lowering blocks (leaf spring width should be 1 3/4" if the specs that I found are correct) and a pair of CC850 springs (where I'll have to cut 1 coil).

Looking forwar reading the articles here and find some more inspirations.

Kind regards,

MIKE

Mike, welcome aboard from Oz..........I had a P11, 1941 Plymouth Coupe and cut 1 coil from the front with 2" lowering blocks on the rear springs, also ran Wheel Vintique 15x6 and 15x7 Chrome Smoothies with 195/65x15 and 235/65x15 Coker Classic Whitewall Radials..........the cut coil dropped it about 2" and the wheels & tyres cleared everything on both front & rear steering and suspension........rode, steered and handled much better........regards, Andy Douglas    

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

Hi Andy, Hi Marc,

thanks for your welcome messages!

@Marc: yes it's the one you sold to Alex of the Rumblers CC. I already informed Marcel about the possible deal. I have a meeting at the bank next wednesday. I met Alex last saturday on a meeting here in Luxembourg and realised he had a for-sale-sign in the windshield. I immediately talked to him and we're in contact now. I'll send you a PM on facebook tonight. Marcel told me you already made some modifications on your Plym. We need to talk :-) .

Regards,

MIKE

• Like 1