Seatbelts

fede

Hello, quick question: does anybody here have any experience with seatbeltsplus.com?

I forgot where I got the link, I'm about to buy seatbelts and would like to know if anyone has used their products (speedway parts didn't have anything, summit racing was expensive).

A side question, has anyone used retractable seatbelts? not sure if they will fit...

with the company meeting all regulation as for material, fasteners and durability....I would be comfortable ordering from them....by looking on their site I can see that the approval tag is sewn onto the belt, many aftermarket retailers sell belts with no such approval and yet state that they meet specs...Sorry but I feel if the quality is there, wo would be the tag.  

Push Button Release Lap Seat Belts

lap-seat-belt-plastic-push-button.jpg
Our biggest seller. Tough plastic exterior with metal interior. Classic seat belt design with push-button release centered in the buckle. This is an aftermarket seat belt.
60 Inch
Code: 1201-60
$15.95 View Now
74 Inch
Code: 1201-74
$16.95 View Now
90 Inch
Code: 1201-90
$17.95

I've put in Seat Belts Plus components, and I'm happy with their quality.   I started with lap belts, then figured I wanted lap/shoulder belts, since my seat backs do not latch, and I might have the second seat passengers on my back.  I had some fun putting anchorages above the headliner and at the quarter window frames.  The front belts obscured the coach lights on my "B" pillars, so I made short extensions.

Then the lap/shoulder belts seemed clunky, so I went to retractable belts.   I had a little fun installing the retractors at the floor, and getting the inboard belts the right length.

But, I'm happy with the products and the result.  And what's this hobby without a little fun (read "challenges")? 

59b5e40a89dde_seatbeltrtfrontlater.JPG.216e4f0c4c431489e482d8281bb58f7e.JPG  

I have more photos, showing installation details.  PM me if you have questions or want to see any photos. 

• Like 1

I bought from them for extra lap belts to match existing lap belts, with center release button, in my '41 Chrysler. I liked the product so much when it came to installing lap belts in my '38 Dodge I ordered a set with the older style airplane latches. Great products, very reasonable prices and fast shipping

2 hours ago, greg g said:

Here is another supplier to compare price, quality, and installation guides.

http://www.julianos.com/Seat-Belts-s/96.htm

Thanks! I just checked the link.  The shoulder belts seem quite a bit more expensive, although I think the mounting hardware is better (it at least looks better)

• 2 weeks later...