Leave it or paint

Jj1981

It looks worthy of a good paint job, but I really like the rear bumper, someone really did a nice job on it.

Don't touch it  --- drive it every where except during weather where some out of control vehicle could slide into it.  " that's an  order "  In my onion it is a beauty as is.  Enjoy it. Charlie Stephenson

I love reading it when I can give orders and not get hit up side the face for it.  Charlie Stephenson

41 minutes ago, MackTheFinger said:

I like it! The bumper height would make it easy to step up into the bed but it might drag sometimes.

I was thinking add some little wheels to it and it could be a wheelie bar. But then again, it's probably a lot to due with picture angle lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very, very nice. I would play around with side boards on the bed and rims. A two inch lowering would also be my choice, but then It's yours, do it your way. That's what I like about trucks, they look good from patina to paint, or actually from paint to patina! 

1 hour ago, Jj1981 said:

I do want to level it out in the back.  The ultimate would be to slam it but that's way down the roa I'm toying with a matte bronze with gloss trim with gloss black wheels 

Guess I don't understand slam it. Are you going to slam it into a brick wall? Slam it into a big tree? What benefit would slamming it have?

• Like 1