huge asteroid passes by

Plymouthy Adams

AND it is my firm believe that this huge chunk of rock in the last close fly by let go a piece of itself that landed on a certain portion of the US's east coast and what is now called Plymouth Rock, why I state the origins of this rock out of all others laying about????????  easy, this puppy sailing along at 8 miles as second...I rest my case......

Rock sailing  . . . now there's an interesting sport.

'Course once you stop moving she sinks like a stone.

When I was a little kid I lived on Cape Cod, & I don't remember ever seeing Plymouth Rock. But my mom spoke of it and I always imagined this thing like Gibraltar. What a disappointment.

If you planted Plymouth Rock on top of Morro Rock you wouldn't even notice it. The West definitely has better rocks. Better Plymouths too, because they don't seem to rot as fast out here.

I remember back in 05 when the Old Man of the Mountain came down. A buddy from New Hampshire was visiting here when it happened and I had to tell him the horrible news. ;(

East Coast rocks are just too rotten, just like their Plymouths.

My daughter, a high school teacher, sent us a picture of an object flying out of a planet.  The caption was "Large mass expelled from Uranus".. Her comment was, "You kids in the last row, stop giggling."   She's a good, no-nonsense woman, but growing up with two older brothers equipped her with enough coarseness to match anybody.  

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, DonaldSmith said:

My daughter, a high school teacher, sent us a picture of an object flying out of a planet.  The caption was "Large mass expelled from Uranus".. Her comment was, "You kids in the last row, stop giggling."   She's a good, no-nonsense woman, but growing up with two older brothers equipped her with enough coarseness to match anybody.  

I heard that just this morning.

1 hour ago, DonaldSmith said:

When my son was in high school, he and another boy had to do a speech. It was based on the similarities of your "Uranus" and "Your anus". One of the funniest videos I ever saw.