1938 Canadian Dodge Clutch Replacement

1949 Wraith

I think it's time for new clutch and pressure plate for my 1938 Canadian Dodge D10. The car has an1951 P24 218 engine and running the original 1938  3 speed floor shift.  It looks like US models all used the same 9.25" clutch for this era. Do the Canadian models use the same clutch and transmission input splines?

I would like to pre order the parts if possible, and do the job at one time.

I measured the splines on my spare transmission, it measures approximately 1.009 inches and has ten splines. This seem like the USA models?

Sure seems like it would be the american version. Was after 1938 that Canada went to the 25" Canadian motors, so they used American up until then?

So just thinking out loud, you have the American 23.5" engine, would use the same clutch/transmission.

I guess the only way to be 100% sure, would be to take the old one out first, before ordering new. Sure someone else will have a better answer.

12 hours ago, dpollo said:

You will find it the same up to 1956.

Thank you. I was a bit concerned as my Mopar Streamliner listed a fair number different part numbers for the disk and pressure plate assembly.