Quarter and rocker replacement panels

Satyr

Good afternoon everyone!

Just looking for some ideas on who is the one to go to for quarter and rocker metal replacement panels for my 1952 Dodge business coupe. Thanks for the tips in advance. Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Wayne Brandon, The Plymouth Doctor.     Or find a GOOD sheet metal shop who can bend them up for you.

I read this the other day when posted, I did not comment as I would have suggested at that time to start with e-bay....JC Whitney used to sell these and may still sell them as maybe Rock Auto...these are places to start...finding a factory style replacement is slim to none unless you get luck on NOS stuff....they are bent on a brake, not press formed and will require on the average a bit of a tweak from the installer.  Even at this, some are thinner material than others also..you should strive to get an 18 gauge....again, shop about with the most common carrier.  

as mentioned....http://plydr.tgie-greyhounds.org/49.52.Chr.Ply.Dod.Catalog.pdf

I do not endorse any particular panel or supplier...each must choose based on their own expectations and costs

be proactive, use your internet search engine for more leads, fewer words....greater returns, instant feedback over waiting for a few days for a possible from here...