Sign in to follow this  
adminstrator_p15d24ph

Club feature is now available!

If you want to create regional club/marque birds of feather/common interest group email info@p15-d24.com or PM with your proposal.

Once approved you will be the club leader responsible for moderation and helping to create new and interesting content.

This could be a great way to meet other members near you and plan regional events.

How about I start a club with this topic from one of the new forum adds? Boners must be a big concern here. She Couldn't Handle It All - Bigger Than Both Hands

https://usefulorigamis.com/helpful-origami-for-children-and-others/?gclid=CKiB_dTY_9UCFQyqaQodngEPlA

I am starting to not like this forum like I used to.

Google is suppose to block all adult ads. Sometimes their advertisers don't follow the rules and try to run with this stuff.  I'll contact Adsense to report the ads. They usually ban advertisers that do this.  

32 minutes ago, Don Coatney said:

Advertisements used to appear at the top and bottom of threads. Now they appear in the middle of threads. What the heck is going on? 

Ad placement have been the same for over three years, no changes. 

1 hour ago, Don Coatney said:

How about I start a club with this topic from one of the new forum adds? Boners must be a big concern here. She Couldn't Handle It All - Bigger Than Both Hands

https://usefulorigamis.com/helpful-origami-for-children-and-others/?gclid=CKiB_dTY_9UCFQyqaQodngEPlA

I am starting to not like this forum like I used to.

After looking at the URL it is obviously someone trying to get through the Adsense filters. Those domains have now been blocked

Re the clubs feature, if you don't want to use it, don't click on it. Your not required to do anything if your not interested. 

35 minutes ago, Los_Control said:

Don is good that you are reporting, I can honestly say that I have not seen one ad that you describe, I also have a pretty good ad blocker on firefox though.

12 minutes ago, P15-D24 said:

Ad placement have been the same for over three years, no changes. 

I also use Firefox as my Browser and I have there ad blocker enabled. But sense the latest forum upgrade it appears the adds are no longer blocked. The adds did not appear in the middle of threads as they do now. I would gladly pay for an add block feature on this forum. Photobucket offers such a feature to block advertisements for a small fee and I have used that feature for over a year. 

25 minutes ago, P15-D24 said:

After looking at the URL it is obviously someone trying to get through the Adsense filters. Those domains have now been blocked

Hopefully that will stop it, now that it has been reported.

I kinda wonder If Don does not have a issue with his adblocker, maybe it accidentally got turned off. Seems others would also report the inappropriate spam.

This is a fairly new adblocker that I found and really happy with it, may be different then one you are using.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

41 minutes ago, Don Coatney said:

I also use Firefox as my Browser and I have there ad blocker enabled. But sense the latest forum upgrade it appears the adds are no longer blocked. The adds did not appear in the middle of threads as they do now. I would gladly pay for an add block feature on this forum. Photobucket offers such a feature to block advertisements for a small fee and I have used that feature for over a year. 

An ad appears after the first post in a thread and an ad appears after the first topic in the forum index. Been that way for years. Haven't changed anything. 

53 minutes ago, ggdad1951 said:

Where do find clubs on mobile version?

Tap on the three horizontal bars in the upper right. Tap on Browse and Clubs will be in the list. Then tap on Clubs.