Stupid mistake

I have not been on this forum since last year, I had picked up a 55 dodge pickup, and was putting the truck back together with all original running gear and drivetrain. After lots of work and great advice from this site. I had it running and driving and almost ready for the road. After making a very stupid mistake and cracking the block over the winter. I was crushed, and made a drastic change of plans. I decided to graft my 55 on to a 2002  chevy s10 4wd truck. So I thought I would post my project and see if anyone has done anything similar. I know some of you will think this is wrong. But when done it will be a very cost effective way to make a driver with modern ride and convenience. I was going to post pics of it but can't figure out how to attach a picture. All my pics are over 3mb?? I am not good with computers. Can anyone tell me how to post a pic on here? Thanks

Looks like your off to a good start, I always found the S-10 swaps I've seen had the front wheels never centred in the wheel well, but hopefully you can adjust for that.  Little more challenge on the box for the hump, but it's been done a 1000 times before and another 1000 to come...I think a lot of days I regret not going this way, with exception of using a dakota frame.

16 hours ago, Travisbraz1 said:

After making a very stupid mistake and cracking the block over the winter.

I made that mistake once.  I was 18 or so and living in a trailer park while going to collage. Money was tight and I thought I was being smart by pulling the bottom radiator hose off to let it drain. We had one really cold snap (up on the western tier of N.Y.) and the blocko el cracko. Dang. The radiator drained but not the block.