Molly Time!

I also have to agree, for some reason in the photo they just looked off kilter a bit. The flare seems larger and more pronounced.

I talked again to the seller today, to confirm that all was good and everyone was happy.

He had a DR's appointment today, he is 68 years old and had some of those red sun spots removed from his skin, as to not cause cancer later.

He said he was going to load the truck up in the morning and bring it over, I told him to relax a few days and recover, take your time .... he said would let me know either way, but I may get it tomorrow.

He actually has 2 more pilothouses for sale, A 52 3/4 ton flatbed with a 283 and no transmission, and a 1 ton wrecker with the winch removed, has a olds engine with a 4 speed.

Curious to talk to him, in person and you never know what may pop up. Like all mopar people, he is a decent interesting person to talk to.  :D