What did I find

Grinder

First fargo trucks built in usa 1913-1922, chrysler bought fargo in 1928.....so it could be a 28? First fargo in canada was 1936, so I'm guessing you have a american fargo in canada that predates 36.

There were 2 fargo trucks the packet with a 4 banger and the clipper which was longer. 1930 fargo put the desoto 6 under the hood.....maybe you have a 1930?

1930 was the last year for usa production export only across the world from plants in canada.

I love that floor. I'm thinking to eliminate the risk of some cat burning down my shop if I weld in a new floor, a well fitted marine plywood floor would do just fine and be rust proof. 

• Like 1

That is really neat - nothing like that in my part of the world.  Since all of the "Snow Birds" started moving to Texas, all I find in barns is boxes of unpacked cold weather gear, snow-shovels, etc.

Just kidding, sort of.  The Snow Birds, large city folks, hot-rodders and the dreaded metal crusher have pretty much eliminated barn finds in my part of the world.  Very seldom do I see something, and I am out and about all over back roads and other folks ranches almost every weekend (part of my second job).  Now when I find some old hulk under a tree, in barn, whatever..., the owner's think they have a Barrett-Jackson top seller.  I go into shock when they make me a price and they go in to shock when I tell them about what it would cost me to fix it up, and what I would offer for it.

On the other hand, I have two friends in the "restore old Fords" business.  They are constantly having people call them with barn find Fords.  

8 minutes ago, Bobacuda said:

That is really neat - nothing like that in my part of the world.  Since all of the "Snow Birds" started moving to Texas, all I find in barns is boxes of unpacked cold weather gear, snow-shovels, etc.

Just kidding, sort of.  The Snow Birds, large city folks, hot-rodders and the dreaded metal crusher have pretty much eliminated barn finds in my part of the world.  Very seldom do I see something, and I am out and about all over back roads and other folks ranches almost every weekend (part of my second job).  Now when I find some old hulk under a tree, in barn, whatever..., the owner's think they have a Barrett-Jackson top seller.  I go into shock when they make me a price and they go in to shock when I tell them about what it would cost me to fix it up, and what I would offer for it.

On the other hand, I have two friends in the "restore old Fords" business.  They are constantly having people call them with barn find Fords.  

what you got against overweight city dwellers.....

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like another one to be disassembled, abandoned, parts lost,then sold to the scrapper. What a shame. Wish you had gotten it.