B3B interior

JaysonK

yah checked last night, FEF (51) had the same embossing as on ART (52) and PUMA (51) so...who the heck knows....the serial break and/or PN break might be the right answer to this.

for some reason I was thinking ART was a 53 yesterday...DOH! ?

• Like 1

I have the original door cards from my B1D that I put in my B2JA.   There is the hump, but no embossing.   I made new headliners, door cards and kick panels  for both trucks using 1/4" luan sheets and vinly material that my wife picked up for me a t the fabric store.  The one ton is black inside, and the 2.5 ton I did in brown.  I had to make my own patterns.  I did 1 piece for the headliner for each, and since the 1 ton is the std cab w/o the corner windows I did a single sheet across the back which was easier than the  big truck w the windows.  The rear window gaskets have a flap that helps hold the panels in place and gives them a nice finished look.    They aren't perfect, but I'm satisfied.   The panels along w the dynamat really quieted things down in both cabs.   

• Thanks 1