Wheels for my 1952

JaysonK

Okay searched the site for  did not come up with much, want to change my current '70s/ 80s wheels for something more within the time period. I love baby moons or the like, my question is my hub sticks out almost three inches is there a moon type wheel that works, anyone got pics of what they run....I do not have original rims and I am okay getting something new. Pictures and thoughts are always helpful, thanks.

IMG_295.jpg

this is what I am going for, I know my 1961 dodge 1/2 ton used these wheels, not sure how many years did. For used wheels I think these will clean up ok and painted black with baby moons and chrome beauty rings like greg g wheels above. To me that is the best look ever.

Just an idea for factory mopar wheels to look for or order.

2017-08-16_11-39-03.jpg

55 minutes ago, greg g said:

I have painted wheel vintique smoothy model 20's with trim rings on my car.  15 inch, 5 1/2 wide, I think 4 inch backspace.

IMG_20170516_153957_154.jpg

Did you paint them or did they come that way? How far do your hubs stick out is it the same as a truck? 

Edited by JaysonK

29 minutes ago, Los_Control said:

this is what I am going for, I know my 1961 dodge 1/2 ton used these wheels, not sure how many years did. For used wheels I think these will clean up ok and painted black with baby moons and chrome beauty rings like greg g wheels above. To me that is the best look ever.

Just an idea for factory mopar wheels to look for or order.

2017-08-16_11-39-03.jpg

I like the look and I am thinking black as I will have black accents on the truck when I paint it

On 8/16/2017 at 10:12 PM, WarriorDog said:

I have a set of 15" wheels off a 1950 B2C sitting in the garage.  All clips are on the wheels.  5 on 5 bolt pattern.   They've already been Sand blasted.   PM me if you're interested.  

20170620_104518.jpeg

I'm looking for just one for my spare. If someone else is looking for just a few, maybe we can split them up?