Made a nice find

TheMoose

My Nephew moved into his new house & did some exploring & found these nearby.

He said the "dually" was last tagged in 2006.

I'm wondering if they were both duallys & both outside wheels have been removed from one of them?

I haven't seen these myself yet but will next time I visit my nephew but he did say both trucks looked complete.

old_truck_4.jpg

Edited by TheMoose
pic too big
  • Like 2

neither of them have the rear fender extension to be true dually trucks.  You can always stick an extra tire on as long as you don't overload the bed and have it efender rub on the tire.

Not necessarily 3/4 ton. Dodge made 1 toners with single wheel rear axle. I own a '51 single wheel 1 ton. Look on the drivers door post for a metal tag. It will tell you the model number. There are charts where the model number will tell you the year and size of the truck. My '51 1 ton is model no. B-3-D. One of those trucks is a 48-50, the other is 51-52.