59 Dodge 325/326 Problems

TX48Plymouth

I have a 326 A-block Poly engine in my 59 Dodge Coronet, it's the original engine & only has 29750 miles on it...

I am in desperate need of someone that rebuilds them OR where the hell to get a rebuild parts kit for it?
I just had the engine gone thru, new tank, fuel lines, rebuilt power steering pump, radiator, etc, etc..
Started it & it starts knocking bad, shut it down and now I need it torn apart!! So much for trusting THAT mechanic again... 
I'm about replace it with a bowtie 350 (no not really, just frustrated...Sorry Chevy guys/gals it's a joke).
A 325/326 is a crappy engine and it has been giving me nothing but grief since 2004.
Or if anyone can suggest where to get a turnkey crate 318. I want to keep the push-button transmission set up & don't want to have to modify it. I'm not looking for power just reliability. Thanks for ANY help!!

IMG_0212.png

IMG_3741.jpg

my59.png