54 Dodge 3 speed column info please

Hi All, As I purchased my truck in pieces I need info concerning the connecting linkage for the 3 speed on the tree column . Pictures if possible of linkage and small rubber donut and how to adjust would be helpful. I need to see if I have bits missing. Thanks for any help, Dave..........I have a 1954 C-1-B6 Dodge Pickup, 1/2 ton , 218 engine , 3 speed.     Its coming along slowly, engine fired up now

353.jpg

352.jpg

Edited by thrashfit
added pics

Thanks 59bisquik, That is just what I wanted, downloaded the picture and blown it up bigger so I think I have all the parts. I take it that its just  a lot of adjustment until I can get all the gears smoothly ? I will make up a rubber donut from bits I have laying around. I will try and load some more pictures of the ole truck as its moved on a bit now, Thanks again, Dave

Another idea if adding a hiem joint... add another 1 to 1 1/2" of length to that lever. It will lift the shift handle when in 1st and 3rd. I've been known to hit it with my knee from time to time.

edited... 1/2 to 1 was too short after looking at the old mod done to the shifter.

Edited by 59bisquik
  • Like 1

Good thinking , I will certainly have a play about with that..............I think we call them universal banjo joints or rose joints, Cheers dave

Edited by thrashfit