Don Coatney

Remembering forum members who have passed on

7 posts in this topic

This subject came up in another thread but it got me to thinking this deserves its own thread. Over the years we have lost several forum members. Three come to my mind but I am sure there are others. Feel free to add the names of any you recall.

Norms Coupe aka driveway Norm tops the list. Norm and I did a lot of bantering over the years but he was a very good friend and I sure miss his postings.

normmarylisadon.jpg

Norman Baker is another. He really enjoyed his P-15.

000_0518.jpg

John Burke. John built his flathead powered hot rod from the ground up.

jb11.jpg

What was Norman Bakers screen name? What about Pizza Frank? I know there is one from the truck side too but his name isn't coming to me.

8 minutes ago, Young Ed said:

What was Norman Bakers screen name? What about Pizza Frank? I know there is one from the truck side too but his name isn't coming to me.

I think his original screen name got lost in the last forum upgrade. I found him using

Guest Nelsons Ply

He always spoke of blowing the soot out of his engine so I did a search for blow soot.

I forget about Pizza Frank. Thanks for the reminder.

58 minutes ago, Merle Coggins said:

Ed, I think you may be remembering Dave Erb, a.k.a. Greybeard. Another good one lost...

I had the pleasure of sharing lunch with Dave and his wife while traveling through Pennsylvania a few years ago.

1 hour ago, Merle Coggins said:

Ed, I think you may be remembering Dave Erb, a.k.a. Greybeard. Another good one lost...

Yup thats it!