Viper humor.

Frank Elder

When I was in the Porsche club many years back and while at  a meet, there was a Lambroghini Countach 5000S that had stopped by.  When he pulled out it was quite the sound though not really getting on it.  I asked the cop who was there what they do with the super cars..LET THEM GO...it is not worth the public endangerment to chase them on the street...they are few between, we can find them easily enough.

These things break the speed limit sitting still....!!!!!!

lamborghini-countach-kit-car-wallpaper-1.jpg

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

Well, replicas molds are said to exist in Dallas...

When I was working on the car lot just outta high school. Me and a co worker went on a dealer transfer to Georgia. Drove one truck down, were driving 2 back. We were driving along and as we crested a hill. I saw in the rear view what appeared like a Lamborghini cresting the previous hill. I turned to my buddy and said " hey check this out" no sooner than the words came out of my mouth he passed me like I was sitting still. My buddy said " what was that"? I said I think it was a lambo. He said, had to be! Or a low flyn jet! We were doing about 70. I would hate to guess how fast that car was going.