Sign in with Samsung Tablet

RodFru2u

Hey all computer experts,

Lucky me picked up a 7 year old Samsung Tablet last week. I was able to see this website but no where is there a place/location on the screen to  " Sign In " that I can find. I have been able to sign in on the apple devices I have used , the windows  computers seem to work no problems also. Any of the Android Experts out in the  WWW have any ideas I can check?   Thanks for any and all help, Rod

I am on a Lenovo android tablet. I must be signed in but I can't see the place either.  Try shutting down the tablet then use a search engine to find p15-d24 that may take you to the site page where the sign in resides, don't go directly to the forum.  I guess once I login I never sign out, so its not an issue I have delt with.  If that doesn't do it give GTK a shout via e mail.

Edited by greg g

Look for the 4 or 5 short horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner. Tap on it and you will see options for signing in, etc. 

The multiple horizontal lines is now used on most tablet and phone webpages. 

OK , Thank you I will give that a try

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You Everybody ! With your help   I was able to sign on , read and keep up with  this GREAT wealth of information.

• Like 3