Signal Lights

Cannuck

I have an old signal light switch that i picked up years ago ,no instructions . I have been told to use the power from the light switch ,run it to a 6 volt flasher then connect the the return two wires to the right and left park light wires .I was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions?

Thank you very much that is the exact one that i needed.

I do have one question where they say to attach to the right or left signal light do they mean right or left park light

back in the day...there were no dual element lamps, they were parking lights only as the feature of the trunk light was for stop indication....you will have to upgrade your sockets with keyed pigtails and phenolic guides to have both park and turn features independently...and wire accordingly....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You may be bent on using a turn signal switch  from the period of your car but the more modern version Signal-Stat 900 works with the brake light to make it circuit for the rear and the parking light for the front. Here is its wiring diagram. It sort of animated as well.

signal_3_3rd_light.gif?resize=550%2C347